ICAO, FSF to join info, metrics in order to boost awareness. Good.
A variety of interesting takes on US airlines’ lack of accidents record, “Fatal air crash decline presents safety challenge” by Joan Lowy of Associated Press.
As a veteran of around two dozen FlightSafety visits, I have to say, I’m a better, more professional pilot, thanks in large part to Mr. Ueltschi.
CAPA reports on government statements of import this week.
Safe flying is job #1 as we pilots know; sometimes passengers and pilot bosses around the world put other issues first, pressuring pilots to press on.
In India recently a military pilot who declined to fly a prominent politician due to concerns about the weather is being praised for the decision.
Hopefully this marks an important trend that will continue to be emulated.
- Air Methods Reaches Highest Level in FAA's Safety Management System Program - The Leading Aviation Industry Resource for News, Equipment and May 20, 2013
- DEPARTMENT OF INDUSTRY, INNOVATION, CLIMATE CHANGE : CRCs the ... - 4-traders (press release) May 17, 2013
- Popular this week - Scottish Daily Record May 16, 2013
- Paul Sacuta remembered for tackling helicopter tragedy - The Telegram May 13, 2013
- Pensacola Helicopter Safety Seminar - Helicopter Association International May 9, 2013
- RotorBest: AIN: new day, same heli accidents; progress is slow: http://t.co/hHwcNUYe December 11, 2012
- RotorBest: Euro walkout, safe ops first, at ECA: http://t.co/2WUNEKpw December 11, 2012
- RotorBest: PopMech on egress training as SSUSA: http://t.co/GaSxB8Qs December 6, 2012
- RotorBest: ICAO, FSF to synergies info, metrics: http://t.co/B7KzMVQY November 21, 2012
- RotorBest: On the way to India next week for new adventures! October 21, 2012
RotorBest posts by date
May 2013 S M T W T F S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31